360 Environmental has extensive experience and expertise providing advice on, and management of, environmental issues associated with the design, development, operation and closure of mining, quarrying and oil & gas projects.
We can help you with:
- Approvals, Strategy and Compliance: EIA, approvals under State and Federal environmental, mining and oil and gas legislation and regulations, audit, annual reporting, and stakeholder mapping, engagement and social impact assessment
- Earth Sciences: materials characterization, contamination assessment and remediation
- Ecology: baseline studies for flora, vegetation and vertebrate, invertebrate and subterranean fauna, GDE, benthic and mangrove environments as well as revegetation planning and monitoring
- Water Assessment and Management: water quality investigations, flood modelling and conceptual engineering designs
- Workplace Hygiene and Safety: occupational noise surveys, health and hygiene risk assessments, health and hygiene management plans and noise control plans, occupational hygiene monitoring programs and management of fibrous materials.