360 Environmental values and is committed to workforce diversity and equal opportunity. 360 Environmental recognises that the provision of a supportive, safe, and harassment free workplace is essential to high performance and promotes mutual respect, diversity and a strong commitment to health and safety within our workplace.
We value teamwork, professional service delivery, integrity, and a collaborative working environment.
If you have a commitment to share your knowledge and experience with others and hold skills and experience in environmental impact assessment, contamination, water quality, land development, managing multi-disciplinary projects, marine and terrestrial assessments, and/or the oil and gas industry please send your information to email@example.com
Senior Environmental Consultant: Land Development Approvals and Strategy
360 Environmental is searching for an Environmental Professional with 7+ years of experience in environmental consulting, in the land development sector in Western Australia. Applicants should demonstrate experience in the strategic pursuit and attainment of approvals, including an understanding of the current guidelines and Acts. In this role you will be an important part of our Approvals, Strategy and Compliance Group.
Minimum requirements are:
- A relevant degree in science, planning or engineering;
- 7+ years of experience in the land development, urban infrastructure and/ or planning sector;
- Demonstrated experience in the infill and brownfields re-development in WA;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to liaise with clients and regulators;
- Excellent project management and report writing skills;
- Experience in works approvals and licensing for industry and agriculture;
- A focus on quality; and
- Ability to mentor junior staff and review reports.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of the following (at a minimum);
- Part IV (sections 38 and 48) and V of the Environmental Protection Act 1986;
- The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999; and
- Planning and Development Act 2005.
The following will be considered highly favourable:
- An established network amongst client organisations, stakeholders and regulators;
- Experience in Bushfire Attack Levels and Bushfire Management Plans would be highly considered.
In the current market a focus on client delivery and exceeding their expectations is critical.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.