360 Environmental values and is committed to workforce diversity and equal opportunity. 360 Environmental recognises that the provision of a supportive, safe, and harassment free workplace is essential to high performance and promotes mutual respect, diversity and a strong commitment to health and safety within our workplace.
We value teamwork, professional service delivery, integrity, and a collaborative working environment.
If you have a commitment to share your knowledge and experience with others and hold skills and experience in environmental impact assessment, contamination, water quality, land development, managing multi-disciplinary projects, marine and terrestrial assessments, and/or the oil and gas industry please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Consultant: Contaminated Land
360 Environmental, one of the largest privately owned environmental consultancies in Perth, is a vibrant environmental consulting company. We’re looking for a suitably qualified Environmental Consultant to join our contaminated sites team.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and want to work collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals we want to hear from you. As an Environmental Consultant you will:
- Work closely with our Principal and Senior Consultants to deliver technically sound outcomes for our clients;
- Project manage and deliver projects;
- Work closely with both internal and external project teams; and
- Continue to grow your knowledge.
This full-time position has been created because of a strong growth in demand for our services. The role provides a mixture of office and field based work on projects located throughout Western Australia.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Between 3 – 6 years’ experience in contaminated land consulting in Western Australia
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, engineering, geology, hydrogeology or earth science
- Demonstrated field skills related to soil logging, water quality monitoring, gas sampling and asbestos identification
- A focus on technical excellence with a strong desire to continuously improve technical skills
- Excellent project management and report writing skills
- A strong desire to contribute to a team
Applicants will have experience with preparing contaminated land management reports such as Preliminary Site Investigations, Detailed Site Investigations, Quantitative Risk Assessments, Remedial Action Plans, and Site Management Plans and a sound knowledge of the Western Australian Contaminated Sites Act (2003), the current applicable guidelines and revised 2013 NEPM ASC.
Experience with remediation supervision and other areas such as acid sulfate soil management, asbestos management, air quality monitoring, and contract management will also be highly regarded.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com by the 14 October 2018.
Senior Water Consultant – 5-10 years of experience
360 Environmental is one of the largest privately-owned environmental consultancies in Perth. This dynamic environmental consulting firm requires a talented individual to join our specialist Water Team.
We’re looking for a senior water professional to join our team to work on a growing portfolio of interesting and varied projects. We specialize in urban water management for the land development sector, however you will also have the occasional opportunity to work on projects in the infrastructure, agriculture and mining sectors.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career or are looking for a role with greater flexibility and the opportunity to work collaboratively within a team of experienced professionals we want to hear from you.
As a Senior Water Consultant you’ll:
- Work closely with our Principal to grow the water team
- Mentor junior staff
- Lead and deliver projects from proposal stage to completion
- Work closely with both internal and external project teams; and
- Be supported to grow your own reputation, knowledge and experience.
To be successful in this role you will require the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or similar
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience within a consulting or water industry position
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of WA water legislation and WSUD best practice
- Experience in obtaining urban water approvals and knowledge of local hydrology, hydrogeology, geology and developing water monitoring programs
- Efficient organizational and project management capabilities
- Exceptional communication and report writing skills including competency in using MS packages (Excel and Word) and willingness to work collaboratively with clients, project teams and regulators
- A valid driver’s license.
Preferred (but not essential)
- Experience at using water modelling software including HEC-RAS, XPSWMM, MIKE and GIS to design practical outline drainage designs that incorporate WSUD best practice;
- Knowledge of the WA Environmental Protection Act and WA Planning Commission approval processes.
What we offer
360 Environmental offers friendly, flexible working conditions based in a relaxed working environment in West Leederville. The position offers the opportunity to develop your skills with the support of the company and be promoted based on merit.
Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing each of the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 October 2018.
Senior Environmental Consultant: Land Development Approvals and Strategy
360 Environmental is searching for an Environmental Professional with 7+ years of experience in environmental consulting, in the land development sector in Western Australia. Applicants should demonstrate experience in the strategic pursuit and attainment of approvals, including an understanding of the current guidelines and Acts. In this role you will be an important part of our Approvals, Strategy and Compliance Group.
Minimum requirements are:
- A relevant degree in science, planning or engineering;
- 7+ years of experience in the land development, urban infrastructure and/ or planning sector;
- Demonstrated experience in the infill and brownfields re-development in WA;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to liaise with clients and regulators;
- Excellent project management and report writing skills;
- Experience in works approvals and licensing for industry and agriculture;
- A focus on quality; and
- Ability to mentor junior staff and review reports.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of the following (at a minimum);
- Part IV (sections 38 and 48) and V of the Environmental Protection Act 1986;
- The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999; and
- Planning and Development Act 2005.
The following will be considered highly favourable:
- An established network amongst client organisations, stakeholders and regulators;
- Experience in Bushfire Attack Levels and Bushfire Management Plans would be highly considered.
In the current market a focus on client delivery and exceeding their expectations is critical.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.