360 Environmental is searching for a full time GIS Specialist/Analyst with 3-5 years’ experience in the presentation of high quality maps, analysis and data management for biological surveys, contaminated sites investigations, impact assessments, mining approvals and more. Applicants must be able to make clear maps, manage cooperate and project related data, manipulate spatial data and generate its statistics outputs (e.g. areas of development impact). This role will also be in charge of maintaining and developing the company’s web-mapping system (ArcGIS online) and field data collection tools (Collector for ArcGIS).
Minimum requirements for the position are:
- 3-5 years’ experience in mapping and data analysis using ArcGIS Desktop (preferably ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS online or FME Desktop)
- Experience in, or strong desire to develop skills in ArcGIS Online and ESRI’s field data collection tools (Collector for ArcGIS)
- Familiar, or strong desire to learn the data structures of WA state government agencies (Landgate, DBCA, DPIRD and etc.)
- High attention to detail and focus on quality (map and statistic outputs)
- Responsible for correctly storage and QAQC spatial data into a secured database
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to contribute to our team and support our service groups quality outputs.
The following will be considered highly favorable:
- Experience working within an environmental consultancy
- Experience in the remote sensing analysis of satellite and aerial high resolution imagery and interpretation of NDVI and LIDAR
- Graphic design skills (e.g. Corel Draw).
360 Environmental offers friendly, flexible working conditions based in a relaxed working environment located in West Leederville.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking for an immediate start, if possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Principal Contaminated Sites Consultant
360 Environmental undertakes a diverse and technically challenging range of mid-to-large scale projects across numerous business sectors. An outstanding employment opportunity for a Principal Contaminated Sites Consultant has arisen as a result of the firm’s continued growth in the areas of contaminated sites assessment, hydrogeology, risk assessment and remediation.
360 Environmental is searching for a Principal Environmental Consultant with 15+ years’ consulting experience in undertaking and managing contaminated sites projects. The Principal will work closely with the Group Leader of the Contaminated Sites Services team to grow the business and ensure technical excellence of deliverables.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong networks and relationships in the Western Australian consulting industry
- Tertiary qualification/(s) in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, environmental engineering, geology, hydrogeology or earth science
- Experience with the provision of strategic planning of and technical guidance on contaminated land management investigations and remediation projects in accordance with the WA Contaminated Site Act 2003, the current applicable regulatory guidelines, and revised 2013 NEPM ASC
- Excellence in project management, business development, and developing and maintaining client relationships
- Strong technical writing skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in client liaison and the management and coordination of junior staff
- A strong desire to operate within a close-knit team environment and facilitate the on-going technical development of more junior staff
- The position would suit an energetic and highly adaptable person with strong project management and communication skills, who is able to work closely with team members and sub-consultants. Most importantly, you love a challenge, have a driven and dynamic personality, and get satisfaction from being part of a highly motivated team striving to be the leading privately-owned environmental consultancy in Western Australia.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered commensurate to skills and experience.
Please forward a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Environmental Consultant – Contaminated Sites (Junior to Mid-Level)
360 Environmental, one of the largest privately-owned environmental consultancies in Perth, is a vibrant environmental consulting company. With a diverse and growing range of challenging contaminated sites assessment projects across numerous market sectors, we’re looking for several suitably qualified Environmental Consultants to join our contaminated sites team.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and thrive in an environment where you can work collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals, we want to hear from you. As an Environmental Consultant you will:
- Be a self-starter experienced with managing contaminated land projects both in the field and office
- Be a team player willing to work closely with our Principal and Senior Consultants to deliver technically excellent outcomes for our clients
- Have a strong focus on building client relationships
- Be dedicated to the on-going growth of your knowledge through exposure to technically challenging projects.
The roles provide a mixture of office and field-based work on projects located throughout Western Australia.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Between 3 – 8 years’ experience in contaminated land consulting in Western Australia
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, engineering, geology, hydrogeology or earth science
- Demonstrated field skills related to soil logging, water quality monitoring, gas sampling, asbestos identification, and acid sulfate soils
- Ability to process and interpret contaminated sites data against relevant guidelines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to develop unique solutions for complex contaminated sites
- Proven project management and report writing skills
- A strong desire to learn from and share your knowledge within a team environment.
Applicants will have experience with preparing contaminated land management reports such as Preliminary Site Investigations, Detailed Site Investigations, Quantitative Risk Assessments, Remedial Action Plans, and Site Management Plans and a sound knowledge of the Western Australian Contaminated Sites Act (2003), the current applicable guidelines and revised 2013 NEPM ASC.
Experience with sustainable remediation and other areas such as asbestos management, air quality monitoring, and contractor management will also be highly regarded.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
360 Environmental is searching for casual Botanists, Zoologists and Ecologists with a minimum of 2 years experience to assist our Ecological team during the busy Spring period. If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and want to work collaboratively with a group of dedicated professionals, we want to hear from you. As an ecological consultant you’ll:
- Undertake field work and site inspections
- Coordinate and prepare quality technical reports and communications
- Attend group meetings.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in environmental science, botany or zoology
- Experience in undertaking biological based surveys (all levels)
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Practical outdoor skills and 4WD experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to clients on time and on budget
- A focus on quality
- A strong desire to contribute to a team.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com