360 Environmental, one of the largest privately-owned environmental consultancies in Perth, is a vibrant environmental consulting company. With a diverse and growing range of ecological based projects implemented in 2020, we have immediate need for a suitably qualified Senior-Principal Zoologist to join our ecology team. A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in zoological based studies in Western Australia is mandatory for this role.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and thrive in an environment where you can work collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals, we want to hear from you. As a technical leader in the ecology team you will:
- Be a self-starter experienced with managing ecological projects both in the field and office.
- Be a team player willing to work closely with our Principal and Senior Ecologists to deliver technically excellent outcomes for our clients;
- Have a strong focus on building client relationships; and
- Be dedicated to the on-going growth of your knowledge through exposure to technically challenging projects.
The role provides a mixture of office and field-based work on projects located throughout Western Australia.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Between 5 – 10 years’ experience in zoology, and/or ecology in Western Australia;
- Hold a valid Western Australia manual Class C drivers licence;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, natural resource management, zoology or ecology. Post-graduate studies is desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in leading ecological field surveys, monitoring and/or investigations;
- Understanding of the State and Federal technical guidelines, regulatory frameworks and legislation for fauna;
- Proficient in managing, processing and interpreting large data sets;
- Proficient in using electronic software to capture field data;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to develop unique solutions for complex contaminated sites;
- Proven project management, data management, and report writing skills;
- A strong desire to learn from and share your knowledge within a team environment.
Additional skills and experience that are highly desirable, but not essential, for this role are:
- 4WD and recovery training
- Senior first aid training (current)
- ArcGIS or QGIS experience
- Statistical knowledge using Primer and/or R studio.
This role will require you to bring your expertise and continue to lead our technical excellence through exciting opportunities. We are highly encouraging = zoologists, especially with north-west WA experience to apply. If you want to take the next step to advance your career with a people-first WA local company, then we would like to hear from you.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced WHS Consultant/Licensed Asbestos Assessor
360 Environmental is searching for a number of WHS Consultants with significant industry experience in Asbestos/Hazmat management and Occupational Hygiene. These positions have been created because of a strong growth in demand for our services. Dependent on the level of experience, the roles can be adapted and will provide a mixture of office and field-based work on projects located throughout Western Australia.
We encourage candidates with the following attributes to apply:
- Registered Licensed Asbestos Assessor
- Registered Ventilation Tech/Officer
- Registered Noise Officer
- Minimum 1-2 years full time industry experience
- Flexibility to work out of office hours and on weekends if required
- Hold Australian Citizenship
- Full Class C Driving License and have personal transport for Perth metro
- A focus on quality
- A strong desire to continuously improve technical skills
- Excellent report writing
- A strong desire to contribute to a team
- A relevant degree in science or engineering.
Applicants should have experience with asbestos/hazardous materials management and occupational hygiene sampling and reporting. Experience with supervision of asbestos remediation, client development and the knowledge of state and national legislation will be highly regarded.
360 Environmental offers friendly, flexible working conditions based in a relaxed working environment located in West Leederville. This position offers the opportunity to grow with the company and be promoted based on merit. Should you wish to apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com.