360 Environmental values and is committed to workforce diversity and equal opportunity. 360 Environmental recognises that the provision of a supportive, safe, and harassment free workplace is essential to high performance and promotes mutual respect, diversity and a strong commitment to health and safety within our workplace.
We value teamwork, professional service delivery, integrity, and a collaborative working environment.
If you have a commitment to share your knowledge and experience with others and hold skills and experience in environmental impact assessment, contamination, water quality, land development, managing multi-disciplinary projects, marine and terrestrial assessments, and/or the oil and gas industry please send your information to email@example.com
Experienced Approvals Consultant
360 Environmental is searching for an Environmental Professional with 3-5 years of experience the infrastructure and/ or resources sectors in Western Australia. Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in the attainment of approvals, including an understanding of the current relevant guidelines, planning frameworks and Acts. In this role you will be an important part of our Approvals, Strategy and Compliance team. Minimum requirements for the position are:
- A relevant degree in science or engineering;
- 3-5 years of local experience in WA;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to liaise with clients and regulators;
- Excellent project management and report writing skills; and
- Applicants should have sound knowledge of the following:
- Part IV of the Environmental Protection Act 1986;
- Part V (works approval, licensing/ registration and clearing permits) of the EP Act;
- The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999; and
- The Mining Act 1978.
The following will be considered highly favorable:
- An established network amongst client organisations, stakeholders and regulators;
- Experience in authoring construction environmental management plans;
- On-ground experience in construction environmental management; and / or
- On-ground experience in the management and design of rehabilitation projects.
360 Environmental offers friendly, flexible working conditions based in a relaxed working environment.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 February 2018.