360 Environmental values and is committed to workforce diversity and equal opportunity. 360 Environmental recognises that the provision of a supportive, safe, and harassment free workplace is essential to high performance and promotes mutual respect, diversity and a strong commitment to health and safety within our workplace.
We value teamwork, professional service delivery, integrity, and a collaborative working environment.
If you have a commitment to share your knowledge and experience with others and hold skills and experience in environmental impact assessment, contamination, water quality, land development, managing multi-disciplinary projects, marine and terrestrial assessments, and/or the oil and gas industry please send your information to email@example.com
Experienced WHS Consultant
360 Environmental is searching for a WHS Consultant with a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing and delivering Asbestos/Hazmat and Hygiene projects. Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience in working and managing remote projects as well as illustrating technical experience across a range of occupational hygiene services. A driven focus to undertake work and deliver high standards of quality are essential. Minimum requirements for the position are:
- 5 years or more in WHS (Asbestos/Hazmat/Hygiene) industry experience working in Australia
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to liaise with clients
- Excellent project management and report writing skills
- Flexibility to work out of office hours and on weekends if required
- Eligible to work in Australia without restriction
- Full Class C Driving License
- A strong desire to continuously improve technical skills
- A relevant degree in science, health & safety or hygiene
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience with complex asbestos/hazardous materials management and occupational hygiene investigation, sampling and reporting.
360 Environmental offers friendly, flexible working conditions based in a relaxed working environment. This position offers the opportunity to grow with the company and be promoted based on merit. Should you wish to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 March 2018.
Environmental Consultant – 5-8 years of experience
360 Environmental, one of the largest privately owned environmental consultancies in Perth, is seeking a senior environmental professional to join our water team. We specialise in land development sector water management, but also have clients in the resource and industrial sectors who we work with to ensure flooding isn’t an issue.
We’re actively looking for a great person who wants to help graduates gain experience, manage projects, delve into the detail of our clients’ water issues and help our principal grow the team.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and want to work collaboratively with a small team of dedicated professionals we want to hear from you.
If you’re still interested and you have the following capabilities then please send us your CV:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering and/or Environmental Science (Water specialisation preferred);
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 5 years) within a consulting or water industry environment;
- In-depth knowledge and experience in surface water hydrology and hydraulic modelling;
- Proficient 1D and 2D modelling capability ideally using XPSWMM, GIS capability and competent using Microsoft packages;
- Understanding of WA water legislation and policy; and
- Exceptional report writing skills.
360 Environmental offers friendly, flexible working conditions based in a relaxed working environment located in West Leederville. The position offers the opportunity to develop your skills with the support of the company and be promoted based on merit either in a full time or part time capacity.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 6 April 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.