Environmental Consultant / Hydrologist
We’re actively looking for an enthusiastic and technically competent person who is looking to successfully deliver hydrological projects for a range of clients in the land development, mining, industrial and agricultural sectors. In addition, they will have an opportunity to mentor less experienced staff, manage projects, and liaise with clients and stakeholders.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and want to work collaboratively within a team of specialized, dedicated and fun-loving professionals we want to hear from you!
If you have the following capabilities then please send us your CV:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering and/or Environmental Science.
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 2 years) within a mining, consulting or water industry environment.
- Practical experience in undertaking surface water and groundwater monitoring and sampling.
- Knowledge and experience in water modelling, such as surface water hydrology, hydraulic modelling, water quality modelling and water balance.
- GIS capability and competent using Microsoft Office packages.
- Understanding of WA water legislation and policy.
- Excellent report writing skills.
360 Environmental offers friendly and flexible working conditions, in a relaxed working environment located in West Leederville. The position offers the opportunity to develop your skills with the support of the company and be promoted based on merit either in a full time or part time capacity.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environmental Consultant: Impact Assessment, Permitting and Approvals
360 Environmental is searching for an Environmental Professional with 2-5 years of experience in environmental consulting, ideally across a range of sectors in WA. In this role you will be an important part of our Approvals, Strategy and Compliance Group.
Minimum requirements are:
- A relevant degree in science, planning or engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in environmental consulting in WA;
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to liaise with clients and regulators;
- Excellent project management and report writing skills;
- Experience in works approvals and licensing for industry and agriculture; and
- A focus on quality.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of the following (at a minimum);
- Part IV (sections 38 and/ or 48) and V (Clearing Permits and Works Approval/ Licence/ Registration) of the Environmental Protection Act 1986;
- The Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
The following will be considered highly favourable:
- Experience working under the Mining Act 1978;
- Experience in Bushfire Attack Levels and Bushfire Management Plans;
- An interest in compliance audit; and/ or
- ISCA qualifications.
In the current market a focus on client delivery and exceeding their expectations is critical.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.