360 Environmental, one of the largest privately owned environmental consultancies in Perth, is seeking a Principal Hydrologist or Surface Water Engineer to lead our thriving Water Assessment and Management Group.
We’re actively looking for an experienced, technically accomplished and enthusiastic person who is looking to successfully manage the delivery of water projects for a range of clients in the land development, mining, industrial and agricultural sectors. The role will also include team leadership, client liaison, bid preparation and business development.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and want to work collaboratively within a team of specialised, dedicated and fun-loving professionals we want to hear from you!
If you have the following capabilities then please send us your CV:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering, Science, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 10 years) within a consulting, mining or water industry environment.
- Knowledge and experience in water modelling, such as surface water hydrology, hydraulic modelling, water quality modelling and water balance.
- Knowledge and experience in undertaking surface water and groundwater monitoring.
- Excellent written and report writing skills.
- Advanced project management and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent oral communication and people management skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
- Good understanding of WA water related legislation and policy.
- WA Driver’s Licence essential, with 4WD experience desirable.
- Experience in a team leadership and/or business development role is desirable but not essential.
360 Environmental offers friendly and flexible working conditions, in a relaxed working environment located in West Leederville. The position offers an excellent salary package including free car parking, and the opportunity to continue to grow your career with the full support of the company. A full time position is desirable however part time capacity will be considered for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Environmental Consultant – Contaminated Sites (Junior to Mid-Level)
360 Environmental, one of the largest privately-owned environmental consultancies in Perth, is a vibrant environmental consulting company. With a diverse and growing range of challenging contaminated sites assessment projects across numerous market sectors, we’re looking for several suitably qualified Environmental Consultants to join our contaminated sites team.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and thrive in an environment where you can work collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals, we want to hear from you. As an Environmental Consultant you will:
- Be a self-starter experienced with managing contaminated land projects both in the field and office
- Be a team player willing to work closely with our Principal and Senior Consultants to deliver technically excellent outcomes for our clients
- Have a strong focus on building client relationships
- Be dedicated to the on-going growth of your knowledge through exposure to technically challenging projects.
The roles provide a mixture of office and field-based work on projects located throughout Western Australia.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Between 3 – 8 years’ experience in contaminated land consulting in Western Australia
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, engineering, geology, hydrogeology or earth science
- Demonstrated field skills related to soil logging, water quality monitoring, gas sampling, asbestos identification, and acid sulfate soils
- Ability to process and interpret contaminated sites data against relevant guidelines
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to develop unique solutions for complex contaminated sites
- Proven project management and report writing skills
- A strong desire to learn from and share your knowledge within a team environment.
Applicants will have experience with preparing contaminated land management reports such as Preliminary Site Investigations, Detailed Site Investigations, Quantitative Risk Assessments, Remedial Action Plans, and Site Management Plans and a sound knowledge of the Western Australian Contaminated Sites Act (2003), the current applicable guidelines and revised 2013 NEPM ASC.
Experience with sustainable remediation and other areas such as asbestos management, air quality monitoring, and contractor management will also be highly regarded.
Should you wish to apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
360 Environmental is searching for casual Botanists, Zoologists and Ecologists with a minimum of 2 years experience to assist our Ecological team during the busy Spring period. If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and want to work collaboratively with a group of dedicated professionals, we want to hear from you. As an ecological consultant you’ll:
- Undertake field work and site inspections
- Coordinate and prepare quality technical reports and communications
- Attend group meetings.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in environmental science, botany or zoology
- Experience in undertaking biological based surveys (all levels)
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Practical outdoor skills and 4WD experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to clients on time and on budget
- A focus on quality
- A strong desire to contribute to a team.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com