The Water team at 360 Environmental has extensive experience in the design, sample collection, data assessment and reporting associated with groundwater and surface water compliance monitoring programs undertaken both during and post-construction phases, to ensure management strategies are being implemented and performed as recommended.
We are further experienced in the application of groundwater abstraction licenses to support construction activities, the design and construction of groundwater abstraction bores, dewatering and drawdown impact assessments and preparation of associated management plans, test pumping for the determination of sustainable bore yields, aquifer parameters, and the supervision of bore rehabilitation.
We can assist with:
- Design and implementation of water monitoring programmes
- Groundwater and surface water monitoring
- Compliance and licence renewal monitoring
- Data analysis and reporting
- Water quality appraisals
- Borehole test pumping and analysis
- Supervision of drilling and bore rehabilitation
We would be pleased to provide further information, contact us on 08 9388 8360.