360 Environmental provides project environmental capabilities across all stages of land development projects from design, planning and construction.
360 Environmental’s Project Environmental Managers have demonstrated skill and knowledge in the delivery of land development projects on schedule, on budget, to scope, while meeting our Client’s expectations and requirements. Our team has provided environmental project management for residential, commercial and industrial projects in Western Australia from due diligence, structure planning and subdivision. We specialise in providing experienced senior professionals who can assist the development of your project to minimise impact to lot yield and achieve appropriate environmental outcomes.
360 Environmental Project Environmental Managers can manage and coordinate all the environmental aspects of projects such as:
- Determination of optimum environmental approval strategies
- Management of Local, State and Federal requirements
- Integration of water management planning, landscaping and engineering to ensure Urban Water Management is appropriate
- Offsets management
- Regulator liaison and relationship management to ensure expectations are managed
- Technical expertise including biological studies, noise, odour, acid sulphate soils and contamination
- Heritage consultation
- Managing and reporting on the environmental aspects, budget, and scope.
360 Environmental’s Project Environmental Managers at minimum are tertiary qualified with an environmental science or engineering degree or higher and have demonstrated experience in coordinating small to large-scale projects. Our team attends many UDIA and PIA events and are active members of a number of committees.
For an up to date project list contact us