360 Environmental provides project environmental capabilities across all stages of infrastructure projects from planning, construction, operations through to decommissioning.
360 Environmental’s Project Environmental Managers at minimum are tertiary qualified with an environmental science or engineering degree or higher and have demonstrated experience in coordinating small to large-scale projects. Project Environmental Managers are:
- Certified Environmental Practitioners (CEnvP) (Environmental Institute Australia and New Zealand) or meet the criteria for Certification
- Members of the Australian Institute of Project Management or meet the criteria for Certification
- Members of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA).
360 Environmental’s Project Environmental Managers have proven ability to deliver projects on schedule, on budget, to scope and quality whilst meeting Client’s expectations and requirements. The sum of project management experience at 360 Environmental covers a wide range of areas including projects for water infrastructure projects, major road transport corridors, ports and energy projects.
360 Environmental Project Environmental Managers manage and coordinate all the environmental aspects of projects including:
- Development and management of projects approvals strategy
- Communicating, engaging and presenting project information
- Regulator liaison and relationship management to ensure expectations are managed
- Community and key stakeholder consultation and progress communication
- Environmental resourcing
- Technical expertise
- Project scheduling and milestone delivery
- Determination of optimum environmental approval strategies
- Ensuring environmental best practice
- Environmental risk assessment, mitigation and management
- First and second party auditing, compliance auditing and reporting
- Managing and reporting
- Compliance management for Ministerial Conditions
- Environmental close out and handover of any ongoing requirements.
For an up to date project list contact us