Occupational health and hygiene must be managed effectively in the industrial workplace by an employer. Monitoring of hazardous agents such as noise, vibration and atmospheric contaminants is vital to the protection of worker health and ensuring the quality of the occupational environment.
360 Environmental offers a range of occupational hygiene services and management solutions for our clients. These services extend across WA’s industrial and mining sectors delivering monitoring programs, exposure assessment, risk management and training services inclusive of:
Industrial & Commercial Sector
- Occupational hygiene monitoring programs including airborne dust, vapour, fibre, diesel particulate matter and welding fumes
- Asbestos Management Services including inspection, remediation project management and clearance inspections
- Lead paint/lead dust and heavy metal assessment including clearance and validation programs
- Hand Arm and Whole Body Vibration assessment
- Thermal comfort assessments
- Lighting assessments
- Electromagnetic radiation and radiofrequency radiation assessments
- Decontamination assessments
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Mould investigation and management
- Microbiological risk and water quality
- Odour investigations
- Dangerous goods and hazardous substances audits
360 Environmental has significant experience with both assessing and monitoring potential hazards in the workplace such as asbestos, air quality, hazardous substances, mould, dust and vapour exposure.
Our Occupational Hygiene team includes a Certified Occupational Hygienist with over 60 years combined operational experience.