Occupational health and hygiene must be managed effectively in the industrial workplace by an employer. Monitoring of hazardous agents such as noise, vibration and atmospheric contaminants is vital to the protection of worker health and ensuring the quality of the occupational environment.
360 Environmental offers a range of occupational hygiene services and management solutions for our clients. These services extend across WA’s industrial and mining sectors delivering monitoring programs, exposure assessment, risk management and training services inclusive of:
- Surface Ventilation Officers, Surface Ventilation Technicians and registered DMIRS samplers
- Occupational noise surveys, noise management and noise control plans
- Accredited Noise Officers
- Health and Hygiene Management Plans (HHMP)
- Fibrous Minerals Management Plans
- High Impact Function (HIF) Auditing
- Respiratory protection fit testing
- Hearing protection fit testing
360 Environmental has significant experience with both assessing and monitoring potential hazards in the workplace such as asbestos, air quality, hazardous substances, mould, dust and vapour exposure.
Our Occupational Hygiene team includes a Certified Occupational Hygienist with over 60 years combined operational experience.