Only 3% of all the water on earth is fresh, and of this 3%, only 0.3% is surface water, while over 30% is groundwater. Thus, integrated water management is critical, while at the same time, a risk-based water management approach is becoming more widespread.
Our water team can help you with the following:
- Flood Risk Management Plans
- Coastal Inundation and Flood Risk Assessments
- Stormwater management and drainage
- Living Stream Design
- Total water cycle management
- Lake Management and Advice River Restoration
- Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR)
- Water efficiency programs
- Ecological Water Requirement Assessments
- Protection of receiving environments
- Risk assessments, communication and facilitation
- Document authoring, GIS mapping, regulator liaison and approvals.
We would be pleased to provide further information, contact us on 08 9388 8360.