360 Environmental provides environmental services to facilitate environmental impact assessment (EIA) and subsequent approvals, principally under the Environmental Protection Act 1986 and the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999. The experienced environmental impact assessment team can ensure the best approvals strategy is developed and executed to ensure timely delivery of your approvals for your project.
360 Environmental has been involved in every level of environmental impact assessment for resource projects including Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Public Environmental Review (PER) at a State level. We have undertaken a number of formally assessed projects under the Commonwealth legalisation with successful outcomes. Community and stakeholder consultation is an integral part of the environmental impact assessment (EIA) process and is a key aspect of the 360 Environmental approach to facilitating a successful and participative assessment and approval. The EIA process includes:
- Project strategy planning
- Environmental assessments – biological surveys (e.g. flora and fauna) and physical assessments (e.g. soil, water and air)
- Environmental regulation and pollution prevention
- Risk assessments, communication and facilitation
- Impact assessment, impact avoidance, reduction and minimisation, mitigation – identification and implementation of offset strategies for critical assets
- Workshop facilitation and information
- Document authoring, GIS mapping, regulator liaison and approvals
- Environmental management plans
- Offsets management
- Licence, works approval and ministerial condition compliance auditing
- Peer review.
Experience has been gained by staff working through assessments and approvals from both the regulator and industry perspectives. 360 Environmental has been involved in many state and federal environmental assessments and approvals on behalf of our clients, demonstrating experience in EIA from a regulatory perspective and providing advice for the assessment of environmental aspects of resource projects. Our West Australian knowledge provides us with an influential network and a set of professional working relationships with both decision-making authorities and environmental professionals to ensure best practice environmental outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
For an up to date project list contact us