360 Environmental provides environmental services to facilitate environmental impact assessment. The experienced team can ensure the best approvals strategy is developed and executed to ensure timely delivery of your approvals for your development project.
360 Environmental has been involved in every level of environmental impact assessment including Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Public Environmental Review (PER) at a State and Federal level. We have provided advice and information to schemes that have been assessed under Section 48 of the EP Act and provided assessments to a significant number of local councils to support development applications.
Community and stakeholder consultation is an integral part of the environmental impact assessment (EIA) process and is a key aspect of the 360 Environmental approach to conducting a successful and participative assessment and approvals process. The EIA process includes:
- Project Strategy planning
- Environmental assessments – biological surveys (e.g. flora and fauna) and physical assessments (e.g. soil, water and air)
- Environmental regulation and pollution prevention
- Risk assessments, communication and facilitation
- Impact assessment, impact avoidance, reduction and minimisation, mitigation – identification and implementation of offset strategies for critical assets
- Workshop facilitation and information
- Document authoring, GIS mapping, regulator liaison and approvals
- Environmental management plans
- Offsets management
- Licence, works approval and ministerial condition compliance auditing
- Peer review.
Experience has been gained by staff working through assessments and approvals from both the regulator and industry perspectives. Our West Australian knowledge provides us with an influential network and a set of professional working relationships with both decision-making authorities and environmental professionals to ensure best practice environmental outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
For an up to date project list contact us