Mining, extractive industries, oil and gas production, refining and storage are all recognised by regulators as potentially contaminating industries and activities. Without expert advice and guidance, contamination of land and groundwater can pose significant legal, time and financial restrictions on resource projects, along with the risks to the environment, public health and company reputation. 360 Environmental provides specialised advice to our resource clients relating to site contamination assessments and remediation to minimise these risks.
360 Environmental applies a strategic approach to site assessment consistent with the Contaminated Site Management Series (2001-2010). 360 Environmental offers a range of services from pre-purchase due diligences, preliminary site investigations, planning and implementation of remedial and validation services, to coordination with regulatory authorities and procurement of planning approvals, and sign-off on approval conditions and closure reports. 360 Environmental has an excellent understanding of the Contaminated Sites Act 2003 and the Contaminated Site Management Series (2001-2010) under which contamination assessments are performed, along with experience in the auditing process. We have a good rapport with a number of Contaminated Site Auditors, the Department of Environment Regulation and the Department of Mines and Petroleum, to ensure that projects, including project planning and reporting, meet regulatory requirements.
360 Environmental and Contamination Assessments and Management
360 Environmental offers a range of services to our resource clients including:
- Provision of strategic advice through the life of a project from conception to closure
- Assessment and remediation relating to tailings storage facilities
- Assessment and remediation of petroleum impacted sites and facilitation of tank pulls, including landfarming of impacted soils
- Assessment and management of asbestos
- Assessment and management of acid rock drainage issues
- Dust monitoring and assessment
- Compliance groundwater monitoring and assessment
- Sediment sampling and assessment programs
- Due diligence for merger and acquisition assessments
- Liaison with regulatory authorities including the Department of Mines and Petroleum, Department of Environment Regulation and Department of Water.
For an up to date project list contact us