360 Environmental offers a multi-disciplined approach to the assessment and management of coastal and offshore resource projects.
Our interactive team approach promotes informed decision-making based on statistically robust methods aimed at improving the assessment of a wide range of impacts on marine, estuarine and terrestrial environments. Our team of marine and terrestrial ecologists, statisticians, software specialists in automated image analysis, spatial database system managers, and experienced field logistics specialists provide an integrated and holistic capability within the resources sector.
360 Environmental can provide clients with environmental advice and management of services on all aspects of planning, monitoring and management, with specific and demonstrated capabilities in the following areas:
- Environmental Approvals, including state and federal, and associated management plans
- Project Environmental Management
- Compliance and Reporting, including environmental and HSE auditing
- Marine Surveys, including benthic habitat mapping, diver-free coral monitoring and marine fauna assessments
- Water Quality Monitoring, including design and implementation of programmes
- Quarantine Management and Biosecurity
- Hydrodynamic Modelling, e.g. plume dispersion modelling
- Coastal Processes Management
- Contamination Assessments – terrestrial and aquatic
- Noise and Vibration Assessments – terrestrial and aquatic
- Air Quality and Dust Assessments and
- Geospatial Data Management, including 3D fly-overs, GIS solutions and database management.
For an up to date project list contact us