360 Environmental has inhouse capability and Level 1 accreditation to provide our clients advice and assessment in response to State Planning Policy 3.7 Planning in Bushfire Prone Areas, the Guidelines for Planning in Bushfire Prone Areas and Australian Standard AS 3959 – 2018 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas. We also have strong partnerships with Level 2 and Level 3 accredited Bushfire Planning and Design (BPAD) Practitioners.
Our Bushfire risk services to our land development, mining and infrastructure clients range from strategic land use planning and design through site specific Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments. We regularly collaborate with other disciplines including planning, engineering and landscaping architecture to ensure that bushfire issues, potential risk and outcomes are considered as part of the planning and environmental component of a project. We can provide the following services to our clients:
- Bushfire Hazard Level Assessments
- Bushfire Management Plan (BMP)
- Bushfire Emergency and Evacuation Plan (BEEP)
- Asset Protection Zones (APZ) for environmental matters including:
- Black cockatoo habitat tree assessment to provide advice on priority of values and retention to comply with APZ requirements
- Revegetation programs, wetland buffers, landscaping
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments.