360 Environmental auditors are able to provide expert advice with respect to the identification, assessment and management of environmental conditions and for the improvement of environmental performance across all infrastructure projects. 360 Environmental offers varying levels of audit:
- First party audits – carried out by personnel in the workplace where they are responsible for corrective actions.
- Second party audits are carried by suitably qualified independent environmental personnel.
- Third party compliance audits carried out by Regulators or qualified auditors (or we offer support during Regulator audits)
For all infrastructure projects including, water supply, road and rail networks, ports and power, our audit staff are registered under the RABQSA International Certified Environmental Auditor scheme or are qualified Environmental Management Systems auditors (ISO 19011 auditing standard). Our staff have extensive experience in corporate compliance and audit and have been approved by the Federal Minister for Environment to undertake compliance audits for Approvals of Decisions under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
360 Environmental offers the following types of audit:
- Due Diligence Audits
- Compliance Audits determine compliance with environmental licences, approvals, regulatory requirements
- Environmental Management Audits
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Audits
- Environmental Performance Audits – facilities and processes audit to determine efficiency opportunities
- Contaminated sites audits, under the Contaminated Sites Act 2003.
For an up to date project contact us