Getting environmental approvals for roads works takes planning. The regulators often rely on data that can only be obtained in spring, so if you need approvals within the next 12 months you need to commission a vegetation survey now!
360 Environmental can assist in the timely and efficient completion of the surveys and approvals for your future road projects. We have extensive experience in the support of local and regional road projects, with selected examples provided below:
- Bussell Highway Widening: Level 1 Fauna Survey and Black Cockatoo Survey, Environmental Impact Assessment and EPBC referral;
- Brookton Highway Widening: Level 1 Flora and Vegetation Survey and Level 1 Fauna Survey and Black Cockatoo Survey;
- Kwinana Freeway Widening: Revegetation and Landscaping for widening of Kwinana Freeway between Roe Highway and Armadale Road;
- North West Coastal Highway upgrade: Revegetation and Rehabilitation Works for the upgrade of a 100km section of the North West Coastal Highway;
- Abernethy Road Widening: Clearing permit application, biological surveys, offset identification and completion of a bed and banks permit application;
- Bridge replacement, South Western Highway, Byford: Botanical constraints survey and acid sulphate soil (ASS) investigation;
- Southern River Road and Garden Street Widening: Targeted surveys for rare flora prior to construction works; and
- Murchison Square Kilometre Array: Biological surveys for roads works associated with the project.
Our team includes staff with expertise in stakeholder consultation, flora and fauna surveys, aboriginal heritage, contaminated sites assessment, environmental approvals, planning approvals support, environmental management, audit and rehabilitation.
We can be engaged directly, or through the WALGA panel (we are approved for all work categories).
Spring is upon us, please call us soon!