Environmental Management Plans
The resources team at 360 Environmental has vast experience in the implementation of resources. A proponent may be required to demonstrate the proposed development is managed in an environmentally responsible manner. Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) that identify potential impacts, describe management techniques and outcomes to avoid or mitigate impacts and measure environmental performance.
Environmental Management Plans include:
- Project commitments made in Referral Documents and Ministerial Statements
- Environmental objectives that describe what is intended to be achieved for each environmental issue
- Contractor’s responsibilities that outline what action will be undertaken by the contractor to achieve the environmental objectives and give effect to environmental conditions and commitments
- Principal responsibilities for the implementation of environmental commitments as defined in the environmental documents
- Compliance criteria and key performance indicators that describe how the implementation of each contractor’s or operator’s responsibilities will be assessed for performance against the environmental objectives
- Specifications that provide a technical description of the activities required under the contract to ensure responsibilities are met.
EMPs tailored to identify and meet proponents’ environmental approval requirements and can be aligned with corporate environmental management systems and policies. The EMPs detail specifications and procedures covering site requirements, necessary licences and approvals.
EMPs along with audit outcomes, can be used to demonstrate a client’s successful management and mitigation of environmental impacts and provide evidence of environmental due diligence.
360 Environmental has been involved in many state and federal environmental assessments and approvals on behalf of our clients. Our staff have demonstrated experience in the authoring and review EMPs from both regulatory and industry perspectives.
For an up to date project list contact us